ISOBEL: Agh! Line’s down again!
(ISOBEL looks around and is surprised to find THE DOCTOR sitting up.)
ISOBEL: Oh. Yer awake, then.
(THE DOCTOR looks round at ISOBEL.)
DOCTOR (tentatively): I think so. (Pause) I’m alive.
ISOBEL: Y’ sound surprised at that.
(THE DOCTOR shrugs vaguely. ISOBEL walks up to his bed, touches his forehead with two fingers to take his temperature.)
ISOBEL: How do y’ feel?
DOCTOR (smiling): I think I’ve probably felt better.
ISOBEL: And you will again, given time... The name's Isobel.
(THE DOCTOR smiles in response, pleasantly if vaguely.)
ISOBEL (slightly pointedly): You could tell me yours, if y’ had a mind to.
(THE DOCTOR goes to answer but breaks off, confused. He thinks, then looks back to ISOBEL like she may be able to help him.)
ISOBEL (patiently): Okay, we’ll come back to that. Do y’ remember how y’ got here?
(Pause)
DOCTOR (quietly, looking into space): I… don’t think I do.
ISOBEL (still patiently): Okay. Tell me what you do remember. Anythin’. Anythin’ at all.
DOCTOR (hesitantly): I was... There… I… There were... stars.
ISOBEL: Stars.
DOCTOR: Yes, and something…. Something that… I needed to do… or be…
(DOCTOR breaks off, then shrugs haplessly.)
ISOBEL (her patience now more forced): Okay. Let’s take this one slowly, shall we?
3. (CRUSTY, sitting on urban street on a cold night, playing a penny whistle without discernible ability. He stops and looks to left and to right. There’s no-one to be seen.)
CRUSTY (calling out, Manchester accent): This beggin’ business, right... it does best when there’s folk about... you know, to beg off, an’ that. (Pause) Anyone? Hello? (Pause, then to himself) And they tell you you get rich doing this...
(He rubs his face in his jumper sleeves, pulled low over his hands, and re-raises his head. As he does a hood is suddenly pulled over his head from behind. Jump-cut to…)
4. (CRUSTY, hooded and cuffed is being quickly marched through the corridors of a black ops base. TWO MILITARY POLICEMEN (or MPs) hold him, both burly and wearing balaclavas. These scenes should be his subjective impressions, cutting quickly between visuals which match sounds as he hears them, to capture his disorientated perception of events. Boots marching on the floor, a card being swiped and beeping, the clank of a security door opening. They enter a room.)
5. (CRUSTY in a bare cell. The hood is pulled off him, a single bulb shines punishingly at him. Torsos of two people to his left and right. We don’t see either’s head or face, but one is clearly physically larger and dominant over the other, a BOSS and his SUBORDINATE. He looks to and fro to each as they talk, in uncomprehending fear. They ignore him.)
BOSS (dismissively): Not him.
(BOSS immediately starts to moves off)
SUBORDINATE: Are you sure, sir?
(BOSS stops.)
BOSS (disdainfully): Am I what?
SUBORDINATE: It’s just that… well… you’ve hardly looked at him.
BOSS (crossly): I’ve hardly looked at him because I don’t need to. Because he’s not him.
(SUBORDINATE pauses a second, marshalling his courage.)
SUBORDINATE: He’s a loner... itinerant... no back story... known only by a nickname. (He quickly consults some notes.) ‘Blim’. He fits the profile.
BOSS (crossly): But he’s not him!
SUBORDINATE (imploring): We don’t even know what he looks like. We’re no further forward than we were months ago. It’s getting harder to keep doing this... siphoning money away from other...
BOSS (interrupting): Find him... bring him to me... then I’ll tell you what he looks like. If I’m in the frame of mind, I might even draw you a pretty little picture of him. But your job is to find him!
(Pause.)
BOSS: This would be a good time for you to say ‘yes, sir.’
SUBORDINATE (sullen): Yes, sir.
BOSS: Good. Get to it. (Starts to move off, then half-turns back, gestures vaguely at CRUSTY) And get rid of him.
SUBORDINATE: Sir.
(Hood goes back on CRUSTY’S head.)
6. (Close-up on DOCTOR’S head, placed in similar position on screen to where CRUSTY’S had been. Pull back to reveal he’s still in bed in the sick room, looking at his reflection in a small hand-mirror.)
THE DOCTOR: No sticky ears. Good.
(Pull-back. ISOBEL sits on side of Doctor’s bed.)
ISOBEL: Did yer think y’ might?
DOCTOR: Yes… No, not really… I’m not sure… I’m just glad.
ISOBEL: I see… I’m the town nurse. And the village post-mistress, as it happens. Not to mention the community warden. I lead a full and active life, so I do. Anyway, it’ll be me lookin’ after you while you’re our guest here.
DOCTOR: And where are we?
ISOBEL: Ah. (with mock solemnity) The isle of Presbarrah.
(DOCTOR looks blank.)
ISOBEL: You've not heard of us. Well, that's because nobody has. Let's just say if there's a bright centre to the universe, we've yet to hear about it out here. Deep in the North Sea, twenty-four mile or more off the north coast o’ Scotland. On storm days, nothin’ gets through at all.
DOCTOR: It all sounds rather remote.
ISOBEL (dryly): They are that, aye, but they're no' so bad when you get to know them. I’ll tell ye a funny thing. I found you on the beach, but I’m guessin’ you hadnae swum the twenty-four mile.
DOCTOR: Perhaps I fell from a ship?
ISOBEL: There’s been no ship passin’. That would have made the local paper.
DOCTOR: There’s a local paper?
ISOBEL: Oh no. There’s no passin’ ships for them to write about.
DOCTOR: Then how could I..?
ISOBEL: That’s what I’ve been sittin’ hopin’ you could tell me, when you awoke. But it seems you’re away with the fairies.
(Pause)
DOCTOR (quietly): I’m sorry.
ISOBEL: Nae bother. Now… these things, they were on you when I found you. (She fetches a kidney-shaped shallow metal dish, containing some objects, and places on his bed) A key... (holds up Tardis key) …unlocking anythin’ up there?
(THE DOCTOR shakes his head.)
ISOBEL: …well, it’s just a key. This may work better.. .
(ISOBEL holds up the Torchwood photo of the Water Tower in central Cardiff)
ISOBEL: No? Okay, then there’s… whatever this is...
(ISOBEL holds up Sonic Screwdriver, tentatively, by it’s end.)
DOCTOR (smiling): Sorry, I don’t know either.
ISOBEL: ...and finally… now, this may be our best bet...
(ISOBEL holds open a plastic wallet to face THE DOCTOR. He takes it and looks at it.)
ISOBEL: It’s a funny thing. I’ve got my own ticket to Thailand. About a month after you. Same airline, even. You got the better deal, though, curse yer.
DOCTOR (confused): This is just a blank piece of paper.
(THE DOCTOR passes it back to ISOBEL. She looks at it. Front is not held to camera. ISOBEL gets out a pocket torch, which she shines in his eye.)
ISOBEL: Okay, look up for me... now down to the ground... okay. Mmm.
(ISOBEL re-pockets her torch, picks up the tray with the mirror and objects on it, and takes it away to a shelf. With her back still to him, she holds up the small mirror and angles it to see the Doctor, who’s looking absently away.)
ISOBEL (deliberately, as if to herself): Doctor.
(Seen in the mirror, THE DOCTOR looks round.)
ISOBEL (returning to his bed): That’s twice now you’ve answered to that name. So be it. Your memories will come back in time. Till then, we’ll be needin’ somethin’ t’ call yer. So that’ll be ‘Doctor.’
[OPENING CREDITS]
7. (DOCTOR in small bathroom. He’s wearing old stripy blue-and-white pyjamas, the blue stripes almost completely faded as if washed too many times. He washes his face in the sink, then looks up to see himself in the mirror. He shifts the angle of his face, then bares his teeth.)
8. (Sick room. THE DOCTOR walks in, shuffling slowly and awkwardly. ISOBEL, already in the room, looks on with mild concern.)
ISOBEL: You alright there?
DOCTOR: Yes, I think so.
(DOCTOR reaches bed and looks at it as if unsure what to do next. ISOBEL walks over, and helps him back into it. Once he’s in, she puts a thermometer in his mouth. She then busies herself around the room, not looking back when she speaks.)
DOCTOR (through thermometer): It’s funny not knowing who you are.
ISOBEL (absently, not looking round): I suppose it must be.
DOCTOR (through thermometer): How long do you think till I’m better?
(ISOBEL walks back to bedside. She takes the thermometer out of his mouth, glances at it and looks reassuringly back to him.)
ISOBEL: Och, you’ll be back on your feet in a week or two. See that?
(ISOBEL points to the window, which frames a mountain outside, crowned by a wind turbine.)
ISOBEL: Climb that, and that’s back on yer feet if there ever was.
DOCTOR: The mountain?
ISOBEL (confused at reply): It’s a hill.
9. (A very misty Autumnal day. THE DOCTOR, still in his pyjamas but with the collar held up, is trying to climb the steep hill against the full and loud wind. He can see something at the peak of the hill. In the poor visibility it can’t be made out but it doesn’t look like the wind turbine.)
10. (DOCTOR reaches the peak of the hill. At the top is the Tardis. He walks up to it, and pushes at the door, which doesn’t open. He walks around it, running his hand across it like a child with railings. When he gets back to the front he’s surprised to see the door is now open. He hesitates, then walks inside.)
11. (A large, multi-level library, shelves round walls but empty in centre. The DOCTOR walks in and looks around. He goes over to one bookcase, picks out a book and opens it. The pages are blank. He flips through it. All blank. He tries another book, with the same result. In mounting panic he tries various sections of the library, always with the same result. Quick-cut scenes of him on the walkways, pulling out books, quickly scanning them then throwing them down into the centre of the room. He returns to the centre, searches his pockets and finds a box of matches.)
12. (Outside of Tardis. Door remains open. A flickering light and crackling sounds emit.)
13. (Library. Books have made a raging fire in the centre of the room, where the Tardis console would be. THE DOCTOR sits before it, dejected, ripping part and throwing the occasional extra book on.)
ISOBEL’S VOICE (from off): I would like a room with a bath. (repeats in Thai) I would like a room with a bath. (In English) Again. (In Thai) I would like a room with a bath.
(DOCTOR looks up in surprise.)
14. (The DOCTOR lying in his hospital bed, framed widely to show much of the white of his pillow. He wakes up.)
ISOBEL’S VOICE (from off): I would like a room with a bath. (repeats in Thai) I would like a room with a bath. (In English) Again. (In Thai) I would like a room with a bath.
(DOCTOR sits up, and slowly swings his feet over to the floor. Tentatively he puts his weight on them and stands, first leaning on the bed-head. Slowly, carefully, finding something to lean on where he can, DOCTOR walks out of the room.)
15. (ISOBEL’s lounge. It looks cosily old-fashioned, Sixties-ish, with an old-style gas fire below a mantlepiece. Exotic-looking posters of Thailand are on the walls. ISOBEL sits back on the sofa, with an old hand-held tape player and headphones.)
ISOBEL (in bad Thai): I would like a room with a bath.
(DOCTOR enters, correcting one of her pronunciations. From then on, all Thai has subtitles.)
ISOBEL (removing headphones): You speak Thai then?
DOCTOR: Yes. (surprised, then in Thai...) It seems I do.
ISOBEL (in Thai):I learn Thai to do holiday.
DOCTOR (in Thai): It’s an interesting language. Did you know the alphabet has no upper case? Some say its basis is in Sanskrit, but that doesn’t account for...
ISOBEL (sharply): Askin’ the way to the station is more my line.
DOCTOR (catching himself): Sorry.
(ISOBEL motions for him to sit down on an armchair.)
ISOBEL: So you’re one for the languages, then. Maybe you were a traveller o’ some kind.
(THE DOCTOR shrugs noncommittally. ISOBEL goes to press play on the tape again, reconsiders and looks back to THE DOCTOR.)
ISOBEL: Teach me some more…
16. (A storm ranges over the North Sea. Night. Camera closes in to the outside of Isobel’s bungalow, on high land, looking directly out to sea. We see ISOBEL standing sombrely at the window, as if deep in thought.)
17. (Inside lounge. ISOBEL stands looking out.)
ISOBEL: Will yer hear all that commotion? It’s a wild and stormy night out there.
(ISOBEL closes the curtain.)
ISOBEL: Mind you it normally is, so I don’t know why I bother tae mention it.
(ISOBEL walks across and sits back down on the sofa. Camera follows. THE DOCTOR is shown already sitting there, still in his pyjamas, watching TV. Reception is poor, as if an old analogue signal disrupted by the storm outside.)
DOCTOR: You don’t ever feel cut off living out here?
ISOBEL: Nay. There’s yon goggle box. And when I get to feelin’ too far from the world, I just get out this wee chap. (She gets up, takes a smartphone out of a drawer, and proudly hands to the Doctor) 4G network, that’s supposed to be good. It’s got phone, internet, instant messenger, GPS, that whole world web thing, all at the end of yer finger.
(THE DOCTOR examines the phone then hands it back to her.)
DOCTOR: And do you ever turn it on?
ISOBEL (carefully putting the phone back in the drawer): Och, no. That’d wear down the battery. Besides, there’s no signal out here.
(ISOBEL turns up the volume on the telly, then sits back down of the sofa. Cut to TV, where some cheap SF show is on.)
SPACE COWBOY (levelling a cheap-looking raygun): This planet ain’t big enough for both of us.
ISOBEL (disdainful): Why folk watch such nonsense is somethin’ I’ll no’ ever understand. Shootouts on Pluto, if yer please. My line’s more a good nature documentary.
DOCTOR: I don’t think there is much nature on Pluto.
ISOBEL (sharply): And this is you when you’re on the mend, is it? (sardonically, to herself) It’s a wild and stormy night, right enough.
18. (Close-up of figure with hood, shaking with fear. The same set-up as before, with the semi-seen BOSS and SUBORDINATE. As before, only figure’s face is seen.)
BOSS: This had better be worth it.
SUBORDINATE: We’re just asking you to take a look, sir.
BOSS (bad-tempered): Well, get on with it then!
(SUBORDINATE pulls hood off the frightened face of a fashionable young HIPSTER, with a well-kept beard.)
BOSS (furiously): No, no, no! This is going from bad to worse! He’s even got a beard!
SUBORDINATE: Yes sir, we… we thought that might be a kind of disguise.
BOSS (archly): A disguise.
SUBORDINATE: Yes, sir.
BOSS (archly): Why? Is it a false beard? Does it come off? Shall we see?
(BOSS moved forward as if to tug at the beard. HIPSTER flinches.)
SUBORDINATE: No, sir it’s a… (more quietly) ...real beard.
BOSS: Oh, a real beard? How is a real beard a disguise?
SUBORDINATE: Well sir, he could use it to obscure his face.
BOSS: Obscure his face! Yes, that’s just brilliant! Are you just picking them up at random now?
SUBORDINATE: Sir, we...
BOSS: Don’t even think of answering that! Think about what you’re doing. This one, he’s someone, he belongs somewhere. We can’t just dump him. If he talks, he’ll have people to talk to.
SUBORDINATE: Sir, we could pressure him to sign a non-disclosure...
BOSS (interrupting): No. Too risky. This one needs taking out. And he’s your mishap. So you can do it.
SUBORDINATE (urgently): Sir, I’m sure you understand, we can’t just proceed with unauthorised extra-judicial…
BOSS: Okay, fine, I’ll do it myself.
(BOSS pulls back SUBORDINATE’S coat, revealing a holster. He takes out gun and shoots the man, who collapses to the ground, pulling the chair down with him.)
SUBORDINATE (astonished): You shot him!
BOSS: So I did. If your powers of observation were this good in general, we might even have our man by now. Get that body disposed of. (Moving off) And drop the beard business… (Muttering as he moves out of shot) Beards, indeed…
19. (ISOBEL’s Kitchen. THE DOCTOR is cooking, fish under an overhead grill, stirring pots. He looks pleased, with himself and how it’s going. ISOBEL walks in through the back door, and puts both a shopping bag and aerosol on the table.)
ISOBEL: There was nae milk but I got tea and, finally, some midge repellant… (she stops, smelling) What’s this I can smell?
DOCTOR (brightly): I thought I’d cook for once.
ISOBEL (sharply): Cook? With the fish?
DOCTOR: Yes, I thought we could…
ISOBEL (interrupting, sharply):Is it Friday?
DOCTOR: Sorry?
ISOBEL: Is it Friday? Fish day is Friday.
DOCTOR (taken aback): But... I thought we could… while it’s fresh...
ISOBEL: No, it’s Friday for fish. Unless you think I’m in the habit o’ repeatin’ meself.
DOCTOR (placatory): Okay, from now on it’s Friday.
ISOBEL: Except this Friday, it would seem. Seein’ as you’ve now gone and used our Friday food up. On a Thursday, if I’m no’ mistaken.
DOCTOR (still placatory): Well, there’ll be leftovers. There’s always leftovers with fish. So we...
ISOBEL (interrupting, crossly): Are ye plannin’ on ever gettin’ any better and out o’ my hair? Or playin’ the fool wi’ fish all your born days?
(Pause. DOCTOR looks too stymied to respond.)
ISOBEL (calming): Sorry. I nae meant that. But remember the days o’ the week in the future. Friday’s after Thursday. (Starts to take goods out of the shopping bag) And gi’ me a hand with this. You’re the one that drinks tea…
20. (Window view of mountain again. Day. Pull back to the Sick Room, empty. ISOBEL enters, wearing a waterproof coat.)
ISOBEL (looking round impatiently): Where y’ got to this time?
DOCTOR (voice from off): I can’t find my shoes.
ISOBEL (with forced patience): Try lookin’ on yer feet.
(Pause)
DOCTOR (voice from off): Oh, yes.
(DOCTOR stands up, coming into frame. He’s dressed for the outdoors, with a large white Arran sweater.)
DOCTOR: I think that’s everything.
ISOBEL: So let’s get goin’.
DOCT0R (being marshalled along): I don’t know whether I’m a Doctor or a patient.
ISOBEL (as they leave room): That’s us both then.
22. (DOCTOR and ISOBEL walk out from entrance to Isobel’s bungalow. Sea can be seen in distance, in this shot and most shots from this point on. They pass clapped-out camper van parked beside it. It’s decorated with worn hippy murals and faded stickers of various exotic places. THE DOCTOR stops to look at it.)
DOCTOR: Is that yours?
ISOBEL (dismissive): That old thing. Suppose it is now. Belonged to me folks.
DOCTOR: Does it go?
ISOBEL: Go? Nae, it’s more a goner. But in it’s day… take a look...
(She points to some of the stickers.)
ISOBEL: ...you can still make some o’ them out. Greece... Turkey… Goa, even. They went everywhere in it. Then one day... (gestures over her belly) ...I started to make me presence felt and put paid to all that. They upped and drove it up here, and here it’s stayed till this day. They claimed they nearly got to Nepal in it. Me, I’m for Thailand.
DOCTOR (looking at the stickers): Where have you been so far?
ISOBEL (airily, evasively): The mainland, you know... shoppin’… I thought o’ seein’ Dunbeath once. But that woulda meant stayin’ overnight. You been to Dunbeath..? ...oh, you wouldn’t know, would yer? Anyway, why go when you’ve all this goin’ on here?
23. (DOCTOR and ISOBEL walk down the narrow, parochial streets of Presbarrah. MR. CRAIGSTORM, an old man with a stick, comes up and hails them.)
MR. CRAIGSTORM (formal): Good day there, young Isobel.
ISOBEL (formal): And to you, Mr. Craigstorm.
MR. CRAIGSTORM: Your young fellah there... he’s on the mend, we see.
ISOBEL: He is that, yes. We’re out to take in yon hill.
MR. CRAIGSTORM (to THE DOCTOR): Now then, I don’t think I know your name.
THE DOCTOR (pleasantly): That’s okay, neither do I.
ISOBEL (quickly): He’s still not quite himself.
MR. CRAIGSTORM (cheerily): Aw, who is these days? Well, now he’s on his feet, ye’ll both have to come round for a bite o’supper one evenin’.
ISOBEL: We’d like that, aye.
MR. CRAIGSTORM: (walking off): Well... until then... I’ll be sayin’ ‘Good Day’ t’ you...
ISOBEL: And to you.
(ISOBEL waits for him to fall out of earshot)
ISOBEL (whispering to the DOCTOR): Dinnae fret, we’re not goin’. The food is cold before he’s finished saying grace. Now let’s get a move on…
24. (Shot of mountain as before, but no longer seen through window.)
25. (Steep mountainside. ISOBEL briskly leading the way, THE DOCTOR straggling behind. It’s as windy as it was in the Doctor’s dream, causing them to call loudly to one another. ISOBEL stops and looks back to him.)
ISOBEL: Are you comin’? I was hopin’ to reach the peak before me old age.
DOCTOR (breathlessly): Could we… stop… for a…?
ISOBEL: Aye, o’ course we can. At yon peak. That’s what peaks are for.
(ISOBEL starts off again.)
21. (Top of mountain. THE DOCTOR arrives, looking beat. ISOBEL is already sitting under the wind turbine, pouring hot drinks from a thermos.)
ISOBEL: Oh, it’s you.
(She holds one of the cups up to him. THE DOCTOR walks over, sits down heavily, takes it and sips.)
DOCTOR: It’s a bit windy.
ISOBEL: It’s bracin’.
DOCTOR: Is it nice here in the summer?
ISOBEL: This is the summer. And so it is nice. What’s more, we have a summer here every few years.
DOCTOR: Oh. (looking up at wind turbine, towering behind them) How long has this been here?
ISOBEL: A while now. We’re right off the grid here. All our power comes from our big friend there.
DOCTOR: So what did you do before that?
(ISOBEL shrugs.)
ISOBEL: Bumped inta things in the dark, mostly. They call it the dark times. Obvious reasons.
(THE DOCTOR gets up, moves to a viewing spot and looks out to sea.)
ISOBEL: What is it you’re doin’ now?
DOCTOR: I might be able to make out where I was shipwrecked.
ISOBEL (with forced patience): Doctor, there was no shipwreck. If there was, we’d know of it. Remember me sayin’?
DOCTOR (deflated): Oh. Yes.
22. (Streets of PRESBARRAH. A TEENAGE GIRL in a hoodie skateboards along. She comes up to ISOBEL and THE DOCTOR, on same street as before but now walking the other way. She stops and pulls up her board.)
TEENAGE GIRL (to ISOBEL): So did he make it the whole way?
ISOBEL (with a hint of pride): He did. Well, eventually.
TEENAGER (pulling her mobile out of her pocket): Well, let’s get a shot of the two great mountaineers.
(ISOBEL poses proudly like a Victorian explorer, the mountain in shot behind her. She realises THE DOCTOR isn’t in shot and is just standing passively, and pulls him in.)
ISOBEL: How is it you can get your phone to work?
TEENAGER: Don’t be tellin’ me you’re still on that 4G, old lady?
(TEENAGER snaps them, and re-pockets phone.)
TEENAGER: Done.
ISOBEL (suddenly thinking): Hey, don’t go stickin’ that on-line.
TEENAGER: Why not?
ISOBEL (sharply): Cause I might not want the world knowin’ my business.
TEENAGER (airily): If yer like.
ISOBEL (sharply): Mind what I say now.
TEENAGER: I said okay.
ISOBEL (to DOCTOR): Well, we’ve earn’t ourselves a cup o’ tea I reckon.
(ISOBEL and THE DOCTOR walk off. TEENAGER watches them go, takes her phone out again and presses buttons.)
23. (The photo on the teenager’s Facebook page. THE DOCTOR is caught badly, blurry, looking away vacantly.)
24. (Fibreoptic cabling as it pulses.)
25. (Photo on social media page, amassing likes.)
26. (Same photo appearing line-by-line, like from an old-fashioned printer. SUBORDINATE picks it up and examines it. We see his face for the first time. He rushes off with it. As he moves, on wall behind him is revealed to have the logo of UNIT across it.)
27. (SUBORDINATE runs through corridors of base, clutching paper. Unlike before, we get a proper view of the place. It’s institutional, like a World War Two bunker, walls of painted brick, painted a different colour to half-way up, light switches in metal boxes attached to trunked cables, pipes stretching along the ceiling. No outside windows, though doors to rooms all have a square of frosted glass. He gets to a door, straightens his tie, and opens it.)
28. (Boss’s office. It’s windowless and subterranean like the rest of the base. BOSS stands before large wall-poster of the constellations, held up with pins. He’s holding his hand over it, as if in a reverie. We see him from behind, still don’t see his face. SUBORDINATE bursts in behind him)
SUBORDINATE (urgently): Sir!
(Without looking round, BOSS holds up a hand for silence. SUBORDINATE falls quiet. BOSS takes one last look at star chart and turns to him.)
BOSS: What?
SUBORDINATE (advancing): Sir, I think we have something.
(SUBORDINATE hands print-out to BOSS. As he takes and looks at it, we see BOSS’s face for the first time. He’s middle-aged, with a balding head. Sharp, beaky features make him look alert and imposing. He breaks into a malevolent smile.)
BOSS: About time.
(More to follow...)



No comments:
Post a Comment